This poster session is dedicated to young professionals (YP) to showcase their research work to the sensor community. The presenter of this poster must be a YP.
IEEE Young Professionals (YP) is a group of IEEE members and volunteers who have graduated from their first professional degree within the past 15 years.
One can present their consolidated thesis work, start-up activities, and any research articles of their own on a poster. Start-ups also can present their research/product development. The content must contain technical and research works only. The poster will be evaluated and awards will be given to the best poster and runner-up.
Each poster should be of dimension 3′ x 5′ (W x H)
Poster Presentation Guidelines
- The poster should contain research and development works.
- Poster must be presented by a YP.
- Each participant can present only one poster.
Participants should pre-register for this event.
Last date for registration: 15 October 2022
Best Poster Award: $400.00 USD
Runner-up: $250.00 USD
- Awards for top 2 performers
- Direct mentorship from the judges
- Networking with peers
- Publicity at the conference!